Apply to the OTD program using the Jefferson Online Application.
Note: If you receive an error message or have problems when you try to submit your application, send an email message to our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, a phone number and time when you can be reached, and a complete description of the problem you are experiencing. A technical representative will contact you within 24 hours.
- If this is your first Jefferson online application, choose the “first time user account creation” option on the opening page of the application. Otherwise, enter your previously created Login ID and PIN. Create a Login ID or have the computer generate one for you. You may choose any six-digit number for your PIN but please be sure to write it down. TJU will not be able to access your PIN number if you forget it. Login ID:_______________ PIN#:________________
- Once you begin the application, there is a 5-minute inactivity timeout. This means that if you do not use the system for 5 minutes, you will be prompted to re-enter your Login ID and PIN to continue with the application.
- You will be asked to choose an "Application Type." For OTD applicants, that is "Occupational Therapy Doctorate." (If you are applying to another program, please go back. If you are uncertain as to which major is best for you, please visit our website at http://www.jefferson.edu/health_professions/ and click on the appropriate department to get additional information.)
- After you enter the type of student you will be and the start term, all the sections of the application that apply to you will be listed with either a red or blue icon. All of the red icons MUST be completed before your application can be submitted. The blue icons are sections that we prefer that you complete so we can better serve you in the application process.
- Instructions at the top of each screen help you to complete that screen properly. Please read all instructions before starting that section.
- When entering information, do not use all capital or lower case letters.
- When you enter a date in any section of the application please be sure to use this format MM/DD/YYYY, including the backslashes (/).
- When you are finished with all of the sections you must check the “Application Complete” box before you click “Submit Application.” If you do not check the box, TJU will not be able to download your application.
- After the application is completed you will be asked to provide your credit card number and expiration date to pay the application fee. If you do not have a valid credit card, TJU will not be able to download your application.
- Jefferson communicates with applicants via email, so please provide a valid email address and adjust your email settings to allow mail from Jefferson.edu.