Admissions Application Instructions
Program: Radiologic Sciences – PACE for High School Students
Thank you for your interest in Radiologic Sciences at Thomas Jefferson University!
Apply to Jefferson in AHCAS by May 15th, 2014 and Jefferson will waive the $25 supplemental application fee.
The application process for the Fall 2014 semester is changing! Jefferson School of Health Professions has partnered with AHCAS, the Central Application Service for Allied Health Professionals, to collect and manage applications to the Radiologic Sciences program.
While the program requirements remain the same, you will now apply through the AHCAS applicant portal rather than the Jefferson website. Once you submit an application via AHCAS, Jefferson will send you a supplemental application that must be completed electronically. Instructions to complete the supplemental application will be sent through email after your AHCAS application is verified and downloaded.
To apply, please follow the instructions below:
- Create an account in AHCAS though the applicant portal found here at https://portal.ahcas.org/ and follow the directions to complete the application.
- You can only select one program designation per application term. If you select multiple designations, your application will not be processed.
- 2+2 Multicompetency: Please select your first year program designation (ex. General Sonography) and provide your second year choice on the supplemental application.
- Submit official transcript(s) from any high schools attended to AHCAS
- If your courses were completed outside of the United States, you must submit a course-by-course evaluation from WES (www.wes.org)
- Complete the essay found on the AHCAS application
- Submit SAT or ACT scores directly to Jefferson Schools Admissions, 130 S. 9th St., Suite 100, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Use the College Board code 2903 or ACT code 3725 to have official scores sent to Jefferson
- SAT/ACT scores are also accepted when printed on the high school transcript. If printed on the transcript, please simply follow the instructions noted above for transcript submission to AHCAS.
- Submit two letters of recommendation to AHCAS
- Students will need to provide the name, title and email address of recommenders during time of application. AHCAS will contact references electronically for recommendation
- Submit the $95 application fee to AHCAS
- Submit TOEFL (if applicable) to Jefferson.
- Please click here for additional information on the TOEFL.
* All required documents such as transcripts and letters of recommendation must be sent directly to AHCAS – please do not send these to our office. If you send them to our office, you will have to request new copies to send to AHCAS.
Please follow the instructions below to submit the supplemental application:
- After you have completed the AHCAS application, your application will go through the verification process. Once it is verified and it has been downloaded by Jefferson, Jefferson will email you a link to the supplemental application along with a login ID and access to the application. You will receive a second, separate email with your pin.
- You must include your AHCAS ID number and the date you completed the AHCAS application on the Jefferson application.
- The $25 supplemental application fee must be paid with a credit card.
- Apply to Jefferson in AHCAS by May 15th, 2014 and Jefferson will waive the $25 supplemental application fee.
Jefferson communicates with applicants via email, so please provide a valid email address and adjust your email settings to allow mail from Jefferson.edu.
Admissions Deadline Dates
Admission to the Radiologic Sciences programs is on a rolling basis. The application deadline is July 15th. You can find application deadlines here.