Thomas Jefferson University & Messiah College
Earn both the Bachelor’s degree and Master of Science (MS) degrees in five years after graduation from high school.
Apply for admission to the 3+2 BA/MS program using the regular Messiah undergraduate application. If admitted, you will spend the first three years at Messiah and then proceed to Jefferson for the final two years of Occupational Therapy coursework and fieldwork. Earn your bachelor's degree in health and exercise science from Messiah after successful completion of the first year at Jefferson College of Health Professions. Jefferson awards a master's degree in Occupational Therapy after successful completion of the final year at JCHP.
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- SAT I scores must be 1280 or higher from the Critical Reading and Math sections or ACT composite of 29
Application Requirements & Deadline
- Complete an undergraduate Messiah College admissions application and supplemental application
(including Letter of Intent) by January 1
- Personal interview with Messiah College Admissions before January 1
- Official high school transcripts
- Official SAT I test scores
- Activities resume (including OT hours)
- Application fee.
- 3 years in the BA in health and exercise science at Messiah
- Credits earned during the first year at Jefferson will be counted toward the completion of the
Messiah College degree
- Students must earn at least a 3.0 overall GPA and in the sciences
- A grade of at least 'C' is required to transfer prerequisite coursework to Jefferson
For more information, please contact
Don Sharples, Assistant Director, Admissions
Jefferson College of Health Professions
Read more about the partnership on Philadelphia University’s website or read more about the CFT program on JCHP’s website.