Thomas Jefferson University & Muhlenberg College
Earn both the Bachelor’s degree and Master of Science (MS) degrees in five years after graduation from high school.
Apply for admission to the 3+2 Entry-level Master’s OT (EMOT) program using the regular Muhlenberg undergraduate application. If admitted, you will spend the first three years at Muhlenberg and then proceed to Jefferson for the final two years of Occupational Therapy coursework and fieldwork. Earn your bachelor's degree from Muhlenberg after successful completion of the first year at Jefferson School of Health Professions. Jefferson awards a master's degree in Occupational Therapy after successful completion of the final year at JSHP.
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- SAT I scores must be 1280 or higher from the Critical Reading and Math sections or ACT composite
of 29 or higher
Application Requirements & Deadline
- Complete an undergraduate Muhlenberg College admissions application and supplemental application
(including Letter of Intent) by January 1
- Personal interview with Muhlenberg College Admissions before January 1
- Official high school transcripts
- official SAT I test scores
- Activities resume (including OT hours)
- Application fee.
- 3 years in the BA in Psychology at Muhlenberg
- Credits earned during the first year at Jefferson will be counted toward the completion of the
Muhlenberg College degree
- Students must earn at least a 3.0 overall GPA and in the sciences
- A grade of at least 'C' is required to transfer prerequisite coursework to Jefferson
For more information, please contact
Don Sharples, Director of Graduate Admissions
Jefferson School of Health Professions
Assistant Director of Admission