Thomas Jefferson University & Villanova University
3 + 2 EMOT
Earn both the Bachelor’s degree and Master of Science (MS) degrees in five years after graduation from high school.
Apply for admission to the 3+2 EMOT program using the regular Villanova undergraduate application. If admitted, you will spend the first three years at Villanova and then proceed to Jefferson for the final two years of Occupational Therapy coursework and fieldwork. Earn your bachelor's degree from Villanova after successful completion of the first year at Jefferson School of Health Professions. Jefferson awards a master's degree in Occupational Therapy after successful completion of the final year at JSHP.
- Cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.7 (unweighted) on a 4.0 scale
- SAT I scores must be 1320 or higher from the Critical Reading and Math sections or ACT composite
of 30 or higher and include the writing portion
- Rank in the top 10% of their high school class where class rank is reported
Application Requirements & Deadline
- Complete an Common Application with the Villanova supplement (November 1)
- Application fee.
- Official high school transcript
- All SAT or ACT scores sent directly from the College Board and/or ACT
- Common Application School Report and recommendation
- Villanova essay
- Common Application essay
- Activities resume (including OT hours)
- 3 years in the BS in Psychology or Biology at Villanova, completing the core curriculum and major requirements
- Credits earned during the first year at Jefferson will be counted toward the completion of the Villanova College degree
- Students must earn at least a 3.0 overall GPA and in the sciences
- A grade of at least 'C' is required to transfer prerequisite coursework to Jefferson
For more information, please contact
Don Sharples, Director of Graduate Admissions
Jefferson School of Health Professions
Health Professions Advisor
Read more about the partnership on Villanova’s website or read more about the OT program on JSHP’s website.