Master of Science Programs in Biomedical Sciences
The Master of Science programs are recognized as Professional Science Master's degrees (PSMs). PSM degrees typically consist of two years academic training in an emerging or interdisciplinary area of science and a professional component that may include internships and “cross-training” in business and communications. PSMs are designed to dovetail into present and future professional career opportunities.
Forms & Guidelines
- Course Registration Form
- Clerkship Guidelines
- Instructions for Online Registration and Banner Access
- Independent Study (GC 699) Form
- JGSBS MS Degree Completion Deadline Policy
- Thesis Abstract Form (MS Word)
- Thesis Guidelines, version 2.6
- Thesis Guidelines: Forms
- Capstone Project Thesis Guidelines
- Course Add/Withdrawal Form
- Course Credit Transfer Request Form
- Tuition Assistance Application (Full Time Jefferson Employees)
For Further Info...
Assistant Coordinator for Master Programs in the Basic Sciences & Graduate Center Programs
In the News
The Jefferson College of Graduate Studies has been re-named the Jefferson Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences. Read more here ...
Ninth Annual Postdoc Research Symposium
Tuesday, May 20, 2014