Built on core courses and TJU expertise in microbiology and immunology, the curriculum of the new track will emphasize key areas such as:
- Microbiology of Antimicrobial and Antiviral Agents
- Vaccinology and Immunotherapeutics
- Geographic Information Systems
- Management Skills Courses
- Traditional laboratory-based thesis or a new non-thesis capstone option
Earn your Master’s degree on a part-time basis, or pursue the new graduate certificate in infectious disease control.
Applications follow University guidelines. Please refer to Admissions for application procedures and other information.