MS Thesis Presentations
November 17 - November 21, 2014
Click on presenter’s name to view abstract:
Wednesday, November 19, 2014 – 1:30pm to 3:00pm – 105 BLSB
Stefanie Rothstein– MSBS
Friday, November 21, 2013 – 2:00pm to 3:30PM – 505 Hamilton
Brittany Daiutolo – MSMI
Ashwin Sama-MSPR K-30
Pertinent information regarding submission of your abstract and PowerPoint presentation file is listed below. Thesis Guidelines, including the Milestone Contract, are available online and can be downloaded for printing.
- The Thesis Proposal should have been submitted. If it has not, please submit it now.
- All thesis committee Meeting Minutes must be submitted.
- The final bound copy of your thesis is due the day you present.
- Remember — you must have registered for six (6) credits of thesis research.
- You should review your transcript for completion of all course requirements.
Thesis Guidelines and the Abstract Form are available for download.
In the News