MS Thesis Presentations
April 13th & April 15th
Click on presenter’s name to view abstract:
Wednesday, April 15th– 1:00pm to 3:00pm –
Brent Auditorium-Alumni Hall
Pertinent information regarding submission of your abstract and PowerPoint presentation file is listed below. Thesis Guidelines, including the Milestone Contract, are available online and can be downloaded for printing.
- The Thesis Proposal should have been submitted. If it has not, please submit it now.
- All thesis committee Meeting Minutes must be submitted.
- The final bound copy of your thesis is due the day you present.
- Remember — you must have registered for six (6) credits of thesis research.
- You should review your transcript for completion of all course requirements.
Thesis Guidelines and the Abstract Form are available for download.
In the News