Student Dental Insurance
The dental insurance plan offered through Delta Dental is optional and not a requirement for attending the University. Open enrollment into the dental plan occurs only once a year in the Fall semester. Students wishing to enroll for dental insurance must do so by September 1.
Two plans are offered: Basic or Enhanced. You can select only one. Information about each plan option is available on the Delta Dental website.
|Rates (September 1, 2013 – August 31, 2014)|
|Single student + family
The full annual premium cost will be charged up front and posted on your Student Account in Banner Web. Payment must be made before the semester begins.
To Enroll in the Dental Insurance Plan
- Visit the Delta Dental website and click on the link under “How to Enroll”
- Complete all the fields in the form. If you are selecting family coverage, be sure to list all your dependents.
- Submit your completed form to:
Student Insurance Coordinator
Jefferson Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Thomas Jefferson University
1020 Locust Street, Suite M-63
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to (215) 503-6690
Visit the Jefferson-specific area of the Delta Dental website for more information
The site includes information on
- Finding a dentist
- Reviewing your dental benefits
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contacting customer service
… and much more member information.
In the News