Charitable Giving & Sponsorship
Jefferson Health is committed to giving back and investing in the communities we serve. Our charitable giving and sponsorship program benefits hundreds of organizations that put community health at the forefront of their missions.
Please read our guidelines to complete an application for consideration.
- Requests supporting health are the priority, especially programs that:
- Improve access to health care services for underserved or at-risk populations;
- Address significant community health and social issues;
- Enhance health, wellness, and healthy lifestyles in the communities we serve;
- Advance medical or health care knowledge;
- Provide an innovative approach to health-related education and research;
- Encourage participation in health-related careers, particularly among under-represented minority populations.
- Organization must be not-for-profit, 501(c) 3 tax-exempt in good standing.
- Organizations must provide services to residents in the Jefferson service area or strategic growth area.
- Please complete the web-based application below for all sponsorship requests, at least 60 days prior to the date of the opportunity or event.
- Requests must include:
- A brief description of the organization and its purpose;
- A clear statement of the project including the population to be served and expected outcomes.
- The application will be reviewed by the Sponsorship Committee, which meets once a month.
- Each request will be notified in writing of our decision.
Further information and questions about our sponsorship process and criteria may be directed to Bridgett Battles.