- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University is one of the oldest and largest private medical colleges of medicine in the nation.
- With a matriculating class of 260 students a year, Jefferson has the largest number of living alumni in the country.
- Thomas Jefferson University is comprised of six schools: Jefferson Medical College, Jefferson Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Jefferson College of Health Professions, Jefferson College of Pharmacy, Jefferson School of Population Health and Jefferson School of Nursing.
- Jefferson Medical College has numerous academic and support services available for the medical students.
- There are more than 100 campus organizations and groups. In addition to chapters of national organizations and honor societies, there are numerous career, religious, cultural, athletic and special-interest organizations. The student organizations are open to all students at Thomas Jefferson University.
- Whether your interest is clinical medicine, academic medicine or research, Jefferson Medical College can meet your academic and social needs.
- Thomas Jefferson University is located in Center City, the local name for the downtown Philadelphia area. The streets and neighborhoods of Philadelphia are rich in culture and history. It is easily accessible to New York, New Jersey, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.