Telehealth Facilitator Certificate
Congratulations on your acceptance to Jefferson!
Please review the requirements listed below before you start your classes. Failure to complete the prerequisite requirements will result in denied access to Blackboard/Banner on the first day of class. If you have any questions about completing these requirements, please contact IEHP at IEHP-Info@Jefferson.edu or at 215-503-1111.
Please complete the following:
Accept Offer of Admission
Due Date: Listed on acceptance letter
To confirm your enrollment please follow the steps outlined below.
You will receive 2 emails from TJU.Admissions@jefferson.edu within 24 hours of your acceptance. The first will contain your Banner ID and log-in instructions. The second will be your PIN.
- Once you received your login information go to: https://banner.jefferson.edu/pls/tju/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon
- Enter your Banner ID and PIN
- Select the link: Confirm Your Enrollment and follow the instructions
- Part of confirming your enrollment is ensuring the University has the necessary information for you to receive Financial Aid, complete the pre-matriculation process and receive your campus key which is needed to access campus technology. If you are missing this information, please click on the “Submit Your Missing Information” link and follow the instructions.
- If you do not have a Social Security number, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 215-503-8890.
Update your contact information
It’s important all students review and update their HOME and LOCAL ADDRESSES, as well as EMERGENCY CONTACT information on a regular basis.
To do so, log on to Banner Web and click on the Personal Information link.
Register for Class
Once you have received your campus key, please register for class.
- Log into Blackboard Learn, go to the Banner tab and click student.
- To search for your course name- Click Look Up Classes
- To register for your courses -Click Registration and your Select Term
- Use the dropdown menu to indicate the term of your registration and click on Add or Drop Classes.
- If you cannot find the course, you can click the Class Search button
- Make sure to Submit Changes to register.
- Go to: http://jefferson.blackboard.com and log onto Blackboard.
- Click on the "Banner" tab in the upper right corner of the page.
- Choose "Banner Web Login" (you’ll need your Campus Key and password again).
- Select the "Student" link.
- Select the "Student Account" link.
- Select the "Make a payment/View invoice" link.
Review Online platforms
You should have access one week prior to the start of your semester. Pease review the following platforms:
The primary platform is Jefferson iCE where the modules will be offered
You will be enrolled into Telehealth 100. This class contains 6 modules: Module 0 to Module 5. You will explore and experience one module per week.
Before the start of the class, please explore Module 0 – Navigating iCE.
- Go to http://ice.jefferson.edu/
- Log in with your campus key and password
Explore Module 0 – Navigating iCE. This module gives you an idea of the resources available to you on the iCE platform
If you have access issues with iCE please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The second platform used in this course is BlackBoard
- Access blackboard https://jefferson.blackboard.com/webapps/login/
- Log in with campus key and password
- You will be enrolled in the course called Telehealth Facilitator TELH 100 one week prior to the start of the class. Please find the syllabus and other information on website.
You will perform a few tasks on blackboard:
- Complete posts in the discussion board each week by answering the questions posted by the Friday of each week.
- Reply to at least two of your classmate’s posts by Sunday of each week. You are encouraged to reply to more.
- Complete the quiz posted in the Assignments tab by Sunday of each week.
Please explore blackboard and the tools it has to offer. If you have any issues with blackboard, please contact IS&T at 215-503-7975.
View a visual guide for Jefferson iCE and Blackboard here.