Online Learning Modules
The Center for Teaching and Learning and Jefferson's Office of Faculty Affairs are turning several of the popular "on-campus" sessions into self-directed learning modules you can take online at your own time and convenience.
See the complete list of Online Learning Modules. Follow the steps below to use the modules.
The modules are developed using the Macromedia Shockwave product that may require you to add a browser "plug-in" in order for them to display properly. Most computers on the Jefferson campus will already have this free plug-in installed. If your personal computer does not have Shockwave, it is very easy to download and install. Try the module first so you don't waste time downloading the plug-in if you don't need it. If the module doesn't start, download the plug-in.
Follow these steps to begin an Online Learning Module:
- Select the module you want to review.
- Enter your Campus Key to register.
- Launch the module and review the material. (You may come back and review modules you have previously registered for at any time.)
If you have any technical problems viewing these modules, please contact The Center for Teaching and Learning which can provide support. Send email to: EdServices@lists.jefferson.edu or call 3-2830.
While these modules are not currently certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit, you will find some good tips for teaching and learning. Modules are in the process of being reviewed and will be updated soon.
Other Jefferson Colleges
Faculty in the College of Pharmacy and faculty in the College of Population Health should contact Alexis Skoufalos (5-2822) regarding continuing education credit for participation in Faculty Development Programs. Faculty in the College of Nursing should contact Janet Paul (5-7974) regarding continuing education credit for participation in Faculty Development Programs.
Faculty listed for these programs have indicated they have no commercial relationships to disclose.
- Review the learning objectives to determine if the content relates to your individual learning needs.
- Read the material carefully, paying particular attention to the figures and the tables.
- After reading the material, answer each of the post-test questions.
- Complete the CME Evaluation Form. Evaluation of the activity is integral to the CME process. CME certificate requests cannot be processed if the Evaluation portion is not completed.
Your post-test will be scored. We suggest a score of 80% (8 out of 10), which would indicate success in learning this module. There is no fee for participation. Time needed to complete this activity is estimated at no more than one hour.