Intramural sports are a great way to stay in shape, have fun and meet other members of the Jefferson community. Several intramurals sports are offered to members and full time students throughout the course of the year. Sports include basketball, dodge-ball, indoor soccer, kick-ball and volleyball. For information about intramural sports including league dates, schedules or sign-ups please contact Justin Holman at 215-503-9059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intramurals at Jefferson
2017 Winter/Spring Intramurals at Jefferson
To register for a league, tournament or special event, all Jefferson students and Jefferson Recreation & Fitness Center members wishing to participate must create an "IM Leagues" profile using their Jefferson e-mail address.
All registration information, league rules, schedules, dates, times, announcements and additional information can be found on "IM Leagues" by clicking the link.
*All participants must utilize their Jefferson e-mail addresses to gain access to IM Leagues.
All IM participants are required to create an account on IM Leagues. You will only have to do this once and then you will be set for multiple quarters of participation.
**Note** IM Leagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages. Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
To create an IM Leagues account:
- Go to the Thomas Jefferson University IMLeagues Registration Page OR the IMLeagues homepage and click Create Account.
- Enter your information using your school/employee email and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email to this account. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to the TJU school site – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link and looking for Thomas Jefferson University.
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage OR click on the “Thomas Jefferson University” link to go to your school’s homepage..
- The current sports will be displayed. Click on the sport you wish to join.
You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a team as a Team Captain
- Use the Create/Join Team button at top right of every page
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If a potential teammate is already a member of IMLeagues, search for their name, and invite them.
- If a potential teammate hasn't become a member of IMLeagues, scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
Join a registered team by doing one of the following:
- Using the Create/Join Team button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
Join as a Free Agent:
- You can list yourself as a free agent, and you will be visible to all members of the site. You can request to join teams or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
REMEMBER - Your intramural team is not valid until payment is received and confirmed through IM Leagues by a staff member of the the Jefferson Recreation & Fitness Center.
Monday through Friday
6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Pool closes at 6 p.m.
10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
The facility will also have varying operational hours during holiday periods.
(Memorial Day through
Monday through Friday
6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.