The Department of Professional & Continuing Studies, also known as Jeff-at-Night, offers a wide selection of credit-granting courses in health careers for working adults.
Take classes to:
- Begin or complete a baccalaureate degree or certificate program
- Complete prerequisite courses for health professions programs
- Enhance your professional knowlege and skills
- Classes in the later afternoon or evening
- Options for hybrid classes (on-site, online, combination)
- Options for accelerated courses (seven weeks) and courses in the traditional fourteen-week schedule
Our graduates are recognized throughout the country as leaders in education, research, healthcare delivery and community service.
Note: Effective July 1, 2015, new enrollment at the Associate’s Degree level is discontinued.
Start or complete a health degree, one course (or more) at a time.
Before you start:
- Schedule an academic advising appointment and transcript evaluation by calling 215-503-8414.
- Check the applying pages for your degree to find out if you are eligible for any financing options.
- Enjoy a convenient and flexible schedule. Courses are offered year-round. Start in any term and attend class online, in class or as a mix. Start your coursework in any semester.
- Learn from faculty who are selected for their expertise, practical experience and dedication to teaching.
- Participate in discussion and receive individual attention in all classes, most of which have fewer than 20 students.
A challenge examination is equivalent to a comprehensive test of the subject matter covered in a semester-long course, and may be taken to test out of a course. Selected challenge examinations must be passed at the level of academic achievement equal to a grade of B. Exams may be taken only one time.