Shirley E. Greening, MS, JD, CT(ASCP), CFIAC
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-2189 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- The declining pap test: An omen of extinction or an opportunity for reform?
- Cervical cytology practice guidelines: American society of cytopathology
- Medicolegal affairs: IAC task force summary
- Medicolegal affairs. International Academy of Cytology Task Force summary. Diagnostic Cytology Towards the 21st Century: An International Expert Conference and Tutorial.
- Errors in cervical smears: minimizing the risk of medicolegal consequences.
JD, Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, PA - 1989
MS, Professional Education, University of Miami - 1981
BS, Natural Sciences, University of Rochester - 1975
Certificate, Cytotechnology, University of Rochester Medical Center - 1968
CT(ASCP) #02496, 1969
CT(IAC) #170, 1972
Bar of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Attorney I.D. No. 57629
International Academy of Cytology, Cytotechnologist Fellow
American Society of Cytopathology, Associate Member
American Society for Cytotechnology, Founding Member
American Society of Clinical Pathology, Associate Member
Delaware Valley Society of Cytology, Member;
Program Chair 2004-06; President-elect 2005-06;
American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics, Member, 1985-2002
American Bar Association, Member, 1989-1999