As an academic health center, Jefferson's campus includes:
- Jefferson Medical College
- Jefferson College of Nursing
- Jefferson College of Pharmacy
- Jefferson College of Health Professions
- Jefferson College of Population Health
- Jefferson Graduate College of Biomedical Sciences
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
Jefferson InterProfessional Education Center (JCIPE) is dedicated to improving patient care by implementing and evaluating patient-centered, interprofessional education throughout the University curriculum and by sponsoring initiatives like Move4Health and the Health Mentors Program.
The University Clinical Skills & Simulation Center (UCSSC) simulates the hospital environment in a standardized fashion, allowing students to learn clinical skills and providing opportunities for structured practice. Fundamental skills, including patient history-taking and physical examination, are embedded into students' classroom work. What they learn in class is translated into actions in the skills that are learned at the Center.