Home of Jeff-at-Night
Jeff-at-Night offers a wide selection of credit-granting courses in health careers for working adults and is open to everyone in the community.
Download the Fall 2014 Course Registration Here
Take classes to:
- begin or complete an associate or baccalaureate degree or certificate program
- earn prerequisite courses for health professions programs
- enhance your professional status
- obtain a graduate certificate.
Not just at night
- Attend classes in the evening, over lunch or on weekends
- Participate in some classes partially or completely online
- Complete accelerated courses in seven weeks; others are scheduled in a traditional fourteen-week schedule.
- Each semester, a few classes are offered as Lunch and Learn – a 7-week accelerated class that meets online with one in-class session over lunch each week.