Home of Jeff-at-Night
Jeff-at-Night offers a wide selection of credit-granting courses in health careers for working adults and is open to everyone in the community.
As of July 1, no new associate degree students will be enrolled.
Current associate degree students who do not have plans to graduate by May 2016 should make an advising appointment.
Take classes to:
- begin or complete an associate or baccalaureate degree or certificate program
- earn prerequisite courses for health professions programs
- enhance your professional status
- obtain a graduate certificate.
Not just at night
- Attend classes in the evening, over lunch or on weekends
- Participate in some classes partially or completely online
- Complete accelerated courses in seven weeks; others are scheduled in a traditional fourteen-week schedule.
- Each semester, a few classes are offered as Lunch and Learn – a 7-week accelerated class that meets online with one in-class session over lunch each week.