Jeff-at-Night: Start or complete a health degree, one course or more at a time
Before you start
- Schedule an academic advising appointment and transcript evaluation by calling 215-503-8414.
- If you are a Jefferson employee, find out if you are eligible for tuition assistance
- Enjoy a convenient and flexible schedule
- Courses are offered in the fall, spring and summer terms. Start in any term.
- Attend class online, in class or as a mix.
- Most classes end by 8 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Some meet during lunchtime or on weekends.
- Accelerated courses run for seven weeks.
- Learn from facilitators who are selected for their expertise, practical experience and dedication to teaching.
- Discussion and individual attention are key in all classes, most of which have fewer than 20 students.
Preparing for the future
- All Jeff-At-Night credits are transferable to appropriate degree programs.