- Cost: $300 payable in monthly increments of $100 when program begins in April; Jefferson employees are eligible for $150 reimbursement upon completing:
- 24 workout sessions over the 12 week period from 4/20/15 - 7/10/15
- Initial Assessment and reassessment at end of program
- 3 nutritional appointments
- Program surveys
- Participants will be selected on first come basis and schedule availability
- Once selected, you will be contacted by EXOS staff to complete an assessment (1 hour) and attend orientation (1 hour)
- All movement (workout) sessions will be held at the Myrna Brind Center of Integrative Medicine, 1013 Chestnut; you schedule 2 sessions per week through the EXOS online scheduling system
Accelerate Your Health
Jefferson is the first organization to offer this exclusive program in the Philadelphia region. The philosophy in EXOS is based on self-determination theory to help people take control of their health and performance, regardless of their work environment or location, or level of fitness. Through web and mobile experiences, EXOS delivers simple strategies across four pillars of human performance — Mindset, Nutrition, Movement, and Recovery.
Check out "Our Success" video to the right featuring Jefferson employees who have completed the EXOS Journey.
The next EXOS Journey session will begin in late April, with pre-registeration from March 2-13. Participants will be selected on a first-come basis and notified early April. Thank you for your interest in Accelerating Your Health!
About the Program
Learn EXOS by watching this short video below featuring the EXOS staff.
The 12-week EXOS program includes:
- A comprehensive assessment of your health including an online and in-person evaluation, goal-setting, a movement analysis, body composition test, and an evaluation of your cardiovascular fitness
- One-on-one nutrition consultations throughout the program
- A truly personalized workout just for you—each complete workout is under one hour, designed specifically for your goals and training schedule
- An individual meal planner developed specifically for your goals that incorporates your lifestyle and food preferences
- Two workout sessions each week for 12 weeks supported by EXOS coaching staff
EXOS Video Blog
Check out Janette's latest video blog for her updates and experience with EXOS! Janette Amadio is a Marketing Coordinator for Jefferson and excited to share with you an inside look at her EXOS Journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
EXOS is a global leader in human performance and sustainability, specializing in unmatched engagement and results. Founded in 1999, EXOS is trusted by corporation’s worldwide, elite athletes, and the U.S. military.
EXOS Journey is a 12-week program which combines personal coaching, nutritional support and a personalized workout program to help you lose weight, run a road race, or increase your energy throughout the day.
The program is comprised of:
- A comprehensive health assessment
- One-on-one nutrition consultations
- Personalized workouts designed specifically for your goals and training schedule
- An individual meal planner developed specifically for your goals that incorporate your lifestyle and food preferences
- Web and mobile app support
EXOS Journey was created from expertise across Mindset, Nutrition, Movement, and Recovery and over 15 years of experience in working with people to improve their performance and wellbeing. EXOS Journey combines the necessary elements to set an individual up for success: evaluation, education, personalized programming, and human touch.
The comprehensive health assessment includes an online and in-person evaluation, goal setting, a movement analysis, body composition test, and an evaluation of your cardiovascular fitness.
The program is located at the Myrna Brind Center of Integrative Medicine, 1013 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia.
The nest session begins April 20 and runs for 12 weeks. Health assessments will begin the week of April 13.
The facility is open Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. The last appointment of the day is at 6:00 p.m.
A: Each complete workout is just under one hour. Participants will schedule a minimum of two workout sessions per week for 12 weeks. Additional sessions may be scheduled but are not required.
Once selected, EXOS will provide you with access to their online appointment schedule. Workouts can be scheduled two weeks in advance.
You can make up a missed session by scheduling an extra session in the following weeks.
All Jefferson employees and their dependents (age 21 and over) are eligible to participate in EXOS Journey. The program is tailored to each individual so all fitness levels are welcome. Due to space limitations, employees will be enrolled before dependents.
- 80% of users say that EXOS Journey changed their perspective on health, diet, or exercise
- 73% have developed new habits or healthy behaviors
- 82% say their experience has positively impacted their fitness
The initial fee for the 12-week program is $300. The payment is spread over three months at $100 per month. Participants will be reimbursed $150 by Jefferson upon completion of the 12-week program.
Participants are required to meet the following criteria in order to complete the program and receive the $150 reimbursement by Jefferson.
- Complete 24 workouts over the 12 week period
- Complete assessment & reassessment
- Complete 3 nutrition appointments
- Complete program exit survey
Payroll deduction is not available at this time.
Yes, the facility has both locker rooms and showers available for men and women.
EXOS Journey is worth 25 wellness points upon completion of the program.
Learn more about EXOS Journey by watching these videos.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Illinios, experience Core Performance (EXOS)
About CP Journey (EXOS)
For questions, please call the HR Service Center, 3-HRSC.