Jefferson Honors is the online home for reward and recognition programs for employees and faculty. Different programs described below provide opportunities for employees to earn points to be exchanged for rewards.
EAC Giving Thanks Challenge
The Employee Advisory Council is challenging all Jefferson employees to give thanks this Thanksgiving by sending a Cheers for Peers to at least three people. You can recognize three individuals or send a Cheers for Peers together as a group on Jefferson Honors. It's an incredible way to take a moment and let someone know you appreciate them!
Top of the Klass
- The Team Winner will attend an event held in their department (e.g. breakfast, lunch, afternoon reception) hosted by Dr. Klasko!
- All employees may nominate a team for contributing to Jefferson’s Blueprint for Strategic Action vectors or foundational enablers
- Nominations will be reviewed by members of the Reward & Recognition subcommittee of the Employee Advisory Council
- Team winners will receive 15 Jefferson Honors points to be redeemed for rewards
- Select teams will also receive an Honorable Mention recognition
- One winning team will be selected as “Head of the Klass” at the end of the year for contributing to the success of the Jefferson BSA in an exemplary manner and will receive 25 Jefferson Honors points and be recognized at a One Jefferson Management Meeting
To nominate at team:
- Select Jefferson Honors from the box above. You can also access Jefferson Honors from either Blackboard or the hospital Intranet home pages. Login with your campus key and password.
- Under “I’d like to Recognize” select “Advanced”
- Use the drop down menu under “Select Promotion” to select “Top of the Klass”
- Complete nomination with detailed description of a team’s project or efforts to contribute to the success of a BSA vector
About Jefferson Honors
Employee Instruction Guide – Learn how to navigate Jefferson Honors with this complete guide containing screen shots of how to access the website through how to recognize your colleagues instantly with Cheers for Peers.
FAQs – Employee most frequently asked questions regarding Jefferson Honors. If you have an additional question, please call the HR Service Center, 503-HRSC for assistance.
Managers - If you are receiving an email notification for a recognition that is not for one of your staff, it is most likely due to how your reporting structure (hierarchy) is set up in PeopleSoft. All managers now have access to review their hierarchy and make changes as needed. Please take a moment and go to Manager Self Service, and select Request Reporting Change under Job and Personal Information. If you are not able to make changes directly to your hierarchy, please follow the online instructions. Thank you!