Employee Self-Service is Human Resources employee database (PeopleSoft) which allows employees to view, update and maintain their own information. Convenient, 24/7 online access from anywhere, you have the ability to:
- Select Personal Information Home to review and update your personal contact information such as address and phone numbers, or change your marital status or name
- Review your Benefit enrollment information and enroll in benefits during Open Enrollment
- Select Payroll and Compensation Home to access your online pay statement, sign up for direct deposit and choose which accounts to deposit your salary into
- You can also eliminate the paper copy of your biweekly pay statement, review other deduction or contribution information, and see all of your previous pay statements
- Review and apply for jobs
Accessing Employee Self-Service from Home
- From home, Jefferson employees will need to use Jefferson’s Remote Access Portal (RAP)
- To access RAP and navigate to Employee Self-Service, go to https://connect.tjuh.org and enter your campus key and password
- Select Employee Self-Service from the applications screen
- RAP is compatible with Windows computers; Macintosh systems or tablets are not supported at this time
If you are experiencing problems logging in, please call (215) 955-7975, select Option #1.
If you are experiencing problems using Jefferson Employee Self-Service, email your questions to HRquestions@jefferson.edu.