National & International Reports
- Joint Expert Panel Convened by the Association of American Medical Colleges and the Association of Colleges of Public Health: Cultural Competence Education for Students in Medicine and Public Health Report of an Expert Panel, July 2012
- Interprofessional Education Collaborative: Core Competencies for Interprofessional Collaborative Practice, May 2011
- Team-Based Competencies Building a Shared Foundation for Education and Clinical Practice, February 2011
- Canadian Interprofessional Health Collaborative: A National Interprofessional Competency Framework, February 2010
- World Health Organization: Framework for action on interprofessional education and collaborative practice
- Partnership for Health in Aging: Multidisciplinary Competencies in the Care of Older Adults
Institute of Medicine Reports
- Measuring the Impact of Interprofessional Education (IPE) on Collaborative Practice and Patient Outcomes, April 2015
- The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health, October 2010
- Redesigning Continuing Education in the Health Professions, December 2009
- Health Professions Education: A Bridge to Quality, April 2003
- Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century, March 2001
- To Err is Human: Building A Safer Health System, November 1999
- Evaluating Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice: What Should I Consider When Selecting a Measurement Tool? Submitted by the National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education on March 20, 2015.
- An Inventory of Quantitative Tools to Measure Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice. A report by the Canadian Interprofessional Health Collaborative (CIHC). August 2012.
- National Research Council. Best Care at Lower Cost: The Path to Continuously Learning Health Care in America. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2012.
- Health professionals for a new century: transforming education to strengthen health systems in an interdependent world. The Lancet. 2010;376:1923-1958.