The first thing that you will want to do is place files in your JeffShare folder. You may upload them in the WebUI or use the integrated drive features in your applications.
JeffShare allows you to email your files through hyperlinks instead of full attachments. The files in your JeffShare folder may be shared with others, both on the JeffShare system and those outside of JeffShare and Jefferson.
- Using the WebUI to share/email files/folders with those on or outside JeffShare: Use the ‘Share’ task wizard.
- Using the Drive to email/share files/folders with those on JeffShare: First share the file or folder, then email it via intellitach
- Using the Drive to email/share files/folders with those outside JeffShare
With JeffShare, you can monitor your files as others work with them.
- Using the WebUI to set up a Subscription
- Using the Drive to set up a Subscription—right-click on the file and choose “Subscription” from the shortcut menu. Follow the directions for the WebUI Subscription setup above.
To detail and receive feedback on a collaboration process, you may set up a Workflow.
You may access your JeffShare files and folders while at home or on the road if you have an internet connection. Even without an internet connection, you can still set up JeffShare to give you access to your files and folders while offline.
— Orientation Brochure
— Orientation Letter
— Orientation Presentation
— Policies & Disclaimers
Campus Key Help
— Wireless Coverage Map
— Intel Proset PDF
— Vista/Win 7
— Mac Tiger
— Mac Leopard
— Mac Snow Leopard
— Mac Lion
— Configuration Settings
JeffShare: Network Storage
— Avira Anti-vir
— Trend Micro Scan
— ClamXAV for Mac
— Spyware Terminator
TJU Dell Premier Page
Policies & Disclaimers