There is nothing wrong with your computer. If you are the hiring manager/supervisor, the current version of PeopleSoft (v. 8.45) does not allow you to view 'your' posting. In order to see the posting, you will have to log in externally to Jefferson and search Job Postings.
IS&T Frequently Asked Questions
Something missing? Help us make this your site, send us your questions for us to answer.
New campus Keys are automatically generated for new employees when they are processed through HR.
If you are a visiting scholar, resident or fellow and need a campus key or want wireless access on campus follow these steps:
The sponsor department must place a service request for a campus key creation. http://jefferson.edu/jeffit/request/
The following information is necessary in the request:
- First and last name
- Date of Birth
- Expiration Date
- Postal Zip Code
- Sponsor (on campus) name/campus key
- Division (TJUH, etc)
- Department ID (First 8 digits of Dept. Charge code)
IS&T will contact the client for any follow up information
IS&T will process campus key and inform client once the campus key is created
If once the campus key is processed/created and you want to connect to the student wireless, call 3-7600 to make an appointment with a IS&T technician.
If once the campus key is processed/created and you want to connect to the clinical wireless a service request needs to be submitted. http://jefferson.edu/jeffit/request/
If once the Campus Key is created you require access to JEFFLINE, (library e-journals and databases) have your department place a request to the Deputy Librarian:
Jefferson supports Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. As of January 2006, Outlook Express is no longer supported, and is not configured on new installations.
No. This application is no longer supported. If this is a concern, Outlook 2003 can be configured to appear similar to Outlook Express. Outlook 2003 is a considerably more powerful email client application with more features.
You can check via the Systems Status link in the left navigation of this site, or look at the snap shot of the Systems Status on the upper right of this page (and many of the pages throughout the IS&T site).
JeffCal accounts are granted by the IS&T team. Employees must submit an Information Systems Request Form (ISRF) in order to have an account created for them. This can be done by two different means:
- Go to http://myrequests.tjuh.org and choose new account then JeffCal. Fill out the Form completely. Note: you must be on the Jefferson Campus to access the TJUH intranet, which is where this link will take you.
- Call IS&T Operations Center at (215) 503-7975 and ask them phone analyst to submit an ISRF for a JeffCal account.
The web address for outside access to your drive is:http://jeffshare.jefferson.edu .
Use your normal campus key and password to gain access.
Jeffshare uses a folder called Trash. This acts like the Recycle Bin on your desktop. When you delete files they are moved to this folder not deleted. You will need to go into this folder and delete the files a second time to actually clear them. Note: All files in this folder DO COUNT AGAINST YOUR QUOTA.
Remote Access accounts are granted by IS&T. Employees must submit an IS&T Request Form (ISRF) in order to have an account created for them. This can be done by two different means:
- Go to http://myrequests.tjuh.org and choose new account then JeffCal. Fill out the Form completely. Note: this link is only available on the Jefferson campus.
- Call IS&T Operations Center at (215) 503-7975 and ask them phone analyst to submit an ISRF for a Remote Access account
There are two ways you can request IT services
- You can call the IS&T Service Desk at 3-7600.
- Or you can open a service request.
You should always provide your computers PCS# along with your Campus Key. If you are having problems printing we will need the printers PRT# You should also provide the best number to contact you, a general office number not usually the best method for contact. You should also provided the location of where the device having the issue resides. Many times tickets are opened by clients for others in different locations. In short the more info the better.
You will be contacted by a IS&T service desk analyst who will make every attempt to resolve your problem remotely. If you are having a hardware failure or something needs to be done onsite an Analyst will be dispatched.
When submitting your request please send an email to NTadmins@jefferson.edu
- Place the ticket number in the subject box.
- The name(s) and Campus Key of the individual(s) who needs access.
- Share settings that you would like for this party: read, write, or edit.
- The path to the share: ex. \\tju-res.jefferson.edu\group\_________
— Orientation Brochure
— Orientation Letter
— Orientation Presentation
— Policies & Disclaimers
Campus Key Help
— Wireless Coverage Map
— Intel Proset PDF
— Vista/Win 7
— Mac Tiger
— Mac Leopard
— Mac Snow Leopard
— Mac Lion
— Configuration Settings
JeffShare: Network Storage
— Avira Anti-vir
— Trend Micro Scan
— ClamXAV for Mac
— Spyware Terminator
TJU Dell Premier Page
Policies & Disclaimers