Brian R. Hipszer, MD
Jefferson Alumni Hall, Lab 565
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-2444 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Metabolic syndrome increases risk for pulmonary embolism after hip and knee arthroplasty
- Improved blood glucose estimation through multi-sensor fusion
- Improved blood glucose estimation through multi-sensor fusion.
- Real-time glucose monitoring in the hospital: Future or now?
- Update on mathematical modeling research to support the development of automated insulin delivery systems
Research and Clinical Interests
As a member of the Artificial Pancreas Center at Thomas Jefferson University, I have paticipated in the planning and conduct of studies to evaluate medical devices (in particular, continuous glucose monitoring systems) on the bench, in animals and human volunteers and hospital patients.