Eugene R. Viscusi, MD
Gibbon Building, Suite 6201
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-5507 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Erratum to: Is Neuraxial Anesthesia Safe in Patients Undergoing Surgery for Treatment of Periprosthetic Joint Infection?
- The shortened infusion time of intravenous ibuprofen, part 2: A multicenter, open-label, surgical surveillance trial to evaluate safety
- Is Neuraxial Anesthesia Safe in Patients Undergoing Surgery for Treatment of Periprosthetic Joint Infection?
- Meta-analysis of the efficacy of the fentanyl iontophoretic transdermal system versus intravenous patient-controlled analgesia in postoperative pain management
- The Shortened Infusion Time of Intravenous Ibuprofen, Part 2: A Multicenter, Open-Label, Surgical Surveillance Trial to Evaluate Safety
Jefferson Medical College - 1981
Hospital of University of Pennsylvania (HUP)
Director, Acute Pain Management
Bryn Mawr Hospital, Bryn Mawr, PA
Research and Clinical Interests