Eugene R. Viscusi, MD
Gibbon Building, Suite 6201
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-5507 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Is Neuraxial Anesthesia Safe in Patients Undergoing Surgery for Treatment of Periprosthetic Joint Infection?
- The Shortened Infusion Time of Intravenous Ibuprofen, Part 2: A Multicenter, Open-Label, Surgical Surveillance Trial to Evaluate Safety
- IV acetaminophen: Efficacy of a single dose for postoperative pain after hip arthroplasty: Subset data analysis of 2 unpublished randomized clinical trials
- The safety of liposome bupivacaine, a novel local analgesic formulation
- Pregabalin reduces opioid consumption and improves outcome in chronic pain patients undergoing total knee arthroplasty.
Jefferson Medical College - 1981
Hospital of University of Pennsylvania (HUP)
Director, Acute Pain Management
Bryn Mawr Hospital, Bryn Mawr, PA
Research and Clinical Interests