Eugene R. Viscusi, MD
Gibbon Building, Suite 6201
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-5507 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Management of postoperative pain: A clinical practice guideline from the American pain society, the American society of regional anesthesia and pain medicine, and the American society of anesthesiologists' committee on regional anesthesia, executive committee, and administrative council
- Efficacy and Safety of Methylnaltrexone for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Patients with Chronic Noncancer Pain: A Placebo Crossover Analysis
- Meta-analysis of the efficacy of the fentanyl iontophoretic transdermal system versus intravenous patient-controlled analgesia in postoperative pain management
- The Acute to Chronic Pain Transition: Can Chronic Pain Be Prevented?
- Opioid misuse: Can it only happen in America?
Jefferson Medical College - 1981
Hospital of University of Pennsylvania (HUP)
Director, Acute Pain Management
Bryn Mawr Hospital, Bryn Mawr, PA
Research and Clinical Interests