Svetlana Petruk, PhD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Stepwise histone modifications are mediated by multiple enzymes that rapidly associate with nascent DNA during replication.
- TrxG and PcG proteins but not methylated histones remain associated with DNA through replication
- Ecdysone- and NO-Mediated Gene Regulation by Competing EcR/Usp and E75A Nuclear Receptors during Drosophila Development
- Regulatory noncoding RNAs at Hox loci
- Association of trxG and PcG proteins with the bxd maintenance element depends on transcriptional activity
PhD, Institute of Gene Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia - 1996
Epigenetic regulation of gene expression in Drosophilia.