Aejaz Sayeed, PhD
233 S. Tenth Street, Suite 506
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- αvβ6 integrin is required for TGFβ1-mediated matrix metalloproteinase2 expression
- IGF-IR Promotes Prostate Cancer Growth by Stabilizing α5β1 Integrin Protein Levels
- β1 integrins mediate resistance to ionizing radiation in vivo by inhibiting c-Jun amino terminal kinase 1
- Aberrant Regulation of the BST2 (Tetherin) Promoter Enhances Cell Proliferation and Apoptosis Evasion in High Grade Breast Cancer Cells
- PSA regulates androgen receptor expression in prostate cancer cells
PhD, Experimental Medicine and Biotechnology, PGIMER, India
Expertise & Research Interests
I am studying the crosstalk between Insulin-like growth factor receptor 1 (IGF-IR) and beta 1 integrins in the regulation of prostate cancer.
Current Research Projects
- Regulation of beta 1 integrins by IGF-IR in Prostate Cancer.
- Role of beta 1 integrins in radiation resistance in TRAMP model of Prostate Cancer.
- Regulation of JNK pathway by IGF-IR and its effect on radiation resistance in Prostate cancer
Prostate cancer progression