Edward H. Jasper, MD
Thompson Building, Suite 239
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-6225 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- The Development of a Validated Checklist for Radial Arterial Line Placement: Preliminary Results
- Disaster Preparedness: What Training Do Our Interns Receive During Medical School?
- Are medical students being taught invasive skills using simulation?
- Field testing a head-of-household method to dispense antibiotics
- Preparedness of hospitals to respond to a radiological terrorism event as assessed by a full-scale exercise.
Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University - 1980
Internal Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Expertise and Research Interests
Expertise: Terrorism and Disaster Preparedness, Simulation in Education and Training, Emergency Medical Services, Emergency Medical Transport, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Research Interests: Terrorism and Disaster Preparedness, Simulation in Education and Training
Fellow, American College of Emergency Medicine
Member, Philadelphia EMS Advisory Council
Director, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Emergency Medical Services
Member, Philadelphia Fire Commissioner’s Medical Advisory Board
American College of Emergency Physicians
American College of Emergency Physicians, EMS Section
American College of Emergency Physicians, Pennsylvania Chapter
Society for Academic Emergency Medicine