How to Volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering, contact the JeffHOPE Student Coordinators at JeffHOPEScheduling@jefferson.edu. Students will be placed onto a medical team. Positions are filled on a weekly basis and preference is given to Jefferson medical students.
Residents and Attendings who meet any of the following criteria are welcome to volunteer for clinic:
- work in the Jefferson health system
- hold a Jefferson faculty position
- are supervised by an individual who holds a Jefferson faculty position
Unfortunately, physicians who do not meet the above criteria are unable to volunteer at this time. Interested physicians should contact the JeffHOPE Physician Coordinators at JeffHOPEphysicianCoordinators@jefferson.edu.
Clinic Schedule for Volunteers
The meeting times and locations for clinic are as follows:
- Eliza Shirley: Mondays, 5:15 PM, JAH lobby
- SBRM: Tuesdays, 5:15 PM, JAH lobby
- ACTS/Mercy Hospice: Wednesdays, 5:15 PM, JAH lobby
- Our Brother's Place: Thursdays, 5:15 PM, JAH lobby
- Streetside Health: Saturdays, 10 AM, Hamilton lobby