How to Volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering, contact the JeffHOPE Student Coordinators at JeffHOPEScheduling@jefferson.edu. Jefferson medical students are encouraged to review the materials on the JeffHOPE Pulse page by searching for "JeffHOPE" under the Organizations tab.
The following positions are available for volunteers at clinic:
- medical team
- triage shadower
- shadowers of Advocacy, Procedures, Education, Pharmacy and Kids committees
Positions are filled on a weekly basis and preference is given to Jefferson medical students.
Residents and Attendings who meet any of the following criteria are welcome to volunteer for clinic:
- work in the Jefferson health system
- hold a Jefferson faculty position
- are supervised by an individual who holds a Jefferson faculty position
Unfortunately, physicians who do not meet the above criteria are unable to volunteer at this time. Interested physicians should contact the JeffHOPE Physician Coordinators at JeffHOPEphysicianCoordinators@jefferson.edu.
Clinic Schedule for Volunteers
The meeting times and locations for clinic are as follows:
- Eliza Shirley: Mondays, 5:15 p.m., JAH lobby
- SBRM: Tuesdays, 5:15 p.m., JAH lobby
- ACTS/Mercy Hospice: Wednesdays, 5:15 p.m., JAH lobby
- Our Brother's Place: Thursdays, 5:15 p.m., JAH lobby
- Streetside Health: Saturdays, 10 a.m., Hamilton lobby
If you are a volunteer and running late for clinic, please call JeffHOPE at (267) 702-4673 and leave a message.