Division of Regional
The Division of Regional Cancer Care was established in 2009 with the goal of developing strategically located practice sites throughout the tri-state area in efforts to extend the highest quality cancer care from the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson into the community. Andrew E. Chapman DO serves as the Division Director. The division currently consists of ten board certified physicians, who specialize in the evaluation and treatment of adults with all types of cancer and blood diseases. These physicians are available to see patients at any one of four conveniently located practice sites including:
- Jefferson Hospital Office, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Methodist Hospital Office, 1300 Wolf Street, 3rd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Nazareth Hospital Physician Office, 2701 Holme Avenue, Suite 302, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Chestnut Hill Office, Suite 16, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Plymouth Meeting Office, 600 W. Germantown Pike, Suite 125, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Additional services include on site blood testing to facilitate planned treatments.
Members of the division actively participate in clinical trials and treatment pathways coordinated through the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center. This enables the clinicians at the various sites to rapidly access all programs and resources to further enhance the quality of care delivered in Center City as well as the community. Additionally, the Senior Adult Oncology Center was established in September 2010, and continues to see elders, age 70 and above, in a multidisciplinary office setting at both the Jefferson and Methodist sites.