Mark Weiss, MD
925 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Posttreatment interleukin-2 in patients with acute myeloid leukemia: The end of a long road for patients and clinical trials?
- Treatment of adults with acute lymphoblastic leukemia: Do the specifics of the regimen matter?: Results from a prospective randomized trial
- Treatment of adult ALL: More questions than answers
- Treatment of adult ALL: more questions than answers.
- A2-step approach to myeloablative haploidentical stem cell transplantation: A phase 1/2 trial performed with optimized T-cell dosing
- The addition of rituximab to fludarabine and cyclophosphamide improves progression-free survival in patients with previously treated chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Vaccination with synthetic analog peptides derived from WT1 oncoprotein induces T-cell responses in patients with complete remission from acute myeloid leukemia
- Chemoimmunotherapy with modified dosing of fludarabine, cyclophosphamide, and rituximab shows significant clinical activity in patients with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Sequential therapy with fludarabine, high-dose cyclophosphamide, and rituximab in previously untreated patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia produces high-quality responses: Molecular remissions predict for durable complete responses
- Consolidation and maintenance rituximab therapy in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Pentostatin in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Life-threatening serotonin toxicity due to a citalopram-fluconazole drug interaction: case reports and discussion
- Presentation of the PATH Alliance® registry for prospective data collection and analysis of the epidemiology, therapy, and outcomes of invasive fungal infections
- Phase 1 study of lumiliximab with detailed pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic measurements in patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Richter's syndrome: Factors to predict response and survival
- Pentostatin, cyclophosphamide, and rituximab is an active, well-tolerated regimen for patients with previously treated chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Purine analogue-based chemotherapy regimens for second-line therapy in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- In adult ALL, less is now more
- Purine Analogs in Leukemia
- Treatment options for newly diagnosed patients with adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia.