Department of Medicine
Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology
834 Walnut Street, Suite 650
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 955-0872 fax
Eligibility: Candidates must have completed an approved internal medicine residency and be eligible to be licensed to practice in the United States.
The program currently accepts J-1 and H1-B visas.
All applications for consideration must be submitted online through ERAS. We participate in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
A complete application file would consist of the following:
- Completed ERAS application form
- Personal Statement
- Your curriculum vitae
- USMLE scores
- An original photograph of you
- A letter from the Dean of your medical school
- Your medical school transcript
- A recommendation from the Chairman of the Department of Medicine from your residency program, and supporting letters from two additional faculty members
Application Deadline for all materials: December 15th
Note: Applications no longer being accepted for this fellowship cycle.
Personal interviews will be conducted on designated dates with selected applicants from January through February.
Administrative Assistant to Dr. DiMarino