The Cardeza Foundation for Hematologic Research supports Basic, Translational and Clinical research in the field of Hematology.
- Platelet 12-LOX is essential for FcγRIIa-mediated platelet activation
- Racial differences in resistance to P2Y12receptor antagonists in type 2 diabetic subjects
- MicroRNA expression differences in human hematopoietic cell lineages enable regulated transgene expression
- Bacteria exploit platelets
- Human platelet microRNA-mRNA networks associated with age and gender revealed by integrated plateletomics