The Cardeza Foundation for Hematologic Research supports Basic, Translational and Clinical research in the field of Hematology.
- Human platelet microRNA-mRNA networks associated with age and gender revealed by integrated plateletomics
- The human platelet: Strong transcriptome correlations among individuals associate weakly with the platelet proteome
- Synthesis and structure-activity relationship studies of 4-((2-hydroxy-3-methoxybenzyl)amino)benzenesulfonamide derivatives as potent and selective inhibitors of 12-lipoxygenase
- Identification of a developmental gene expression signature, including hox genes, for the normal human colonic crypt stem cell niche: Overexpression of the signature parallels stem cell overpopulation during colon tumorigenesis
- PDK1 selectively phosphorylates Thr(308) on Akt and contributes to human platelet functional responses