The Cardeza Foundation for Hematologic Research supports Basic, Translational and Clinical research in the field of Hematology.
- MicroRNA expression differences in human hematopoietic cell lineages enable regulated transgene expression
- Bacteria exploit platelets
- Human platelet microRNA-mRNA networks associated with age and gender revealed by integrated plateletomics
- Junctional adhesion molecule-A suppresses platelet integrin αIIbβ3 signaling by recruiting Csk to the integrin-c-Src complex
- The human platelet: Strong transcriptome correlations among individuals associate weakly with the platelet proteome