The Cardeza Foundation for Hematologic Research supports Basic, Translational and Clinical research in the field of Hematology.
- Mechanisms of Endothelial Cell Attachment, Proliferation, and Differentiation on 4 Types of Platinum-Based Endovascular Coils
- Age disparities in survival from lymphoma and myeloma: A comparison between US and England
- Treatment of the acute sickle cell vaso-occlusive crisis in the Emergency Department: A Brazilian method of switching from intravenous to oral morphine
- Improved population level survival in younger Hodgkin lymphoma patients in Germany in the early 21st century
- Haemolysis and abnormal haemorheology in sickle cell anaemia