The Cardeza Foundation for Hematologic Research supports Basic, Translational and Clinical research in the field of Hematology.
- Common variants in the human platelet PAR4 thrombin receptor alter platelet function and differ by race
- Mechanism of Race-Dependent Platelet Activation Through the Protease-Activated Receptor-4 and Gq Signaling Axis
- Platelet 12-LOX is essential for FcγRIIa-mediated platelet activation
- Racial differences in resistance to P2Y12receptor antagonists in type 2 diabetic subjects
- MicroRNA expression differences in human hematopoietic cell lineages enable regulated transgene expression