Gregary D. Marhefka, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-5650 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Vorapaxar in acute coronary syndrome patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery: Subgroup analysis from the TRACER trial (Thrombin Receptor Antagonist for Clinical Event Reduction in Acute Coronary Syndrome)
- Poor positive predictive value of McConnell's sign on transthoracic echocardiography for the diagnosis of acute pulmonary embolism.
- Saphenous vein graft disease: Review of pathophysiology, prevention, and treatment
- Dual antiplatelet therapy with aspirin and clopidogrel: what is the risk in noncardiac surgery? A narrative review.
- Right ventricular rupture and tamponade caused by malposition of the Avalon cannula for venovenous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation
MD, Jefferson Medical College - 1998
National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital