Yuri K. Sykulev, MD, PhD
Bluemle Life Sciences Building, Room 706
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-4153 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Evidence that the density of self peptide-MHC ligands regulates T-cell receptor signaling
- Enteric alpha defensins in norm and pathology.
- The mechanisms of inactivation of the Tag7-Hsp70 cytotoxic complex
- Enteric alpha defensins in norm and pathology
- Mechanisms controlling granule-mediated cytolytic activity of cytotoxic T lymphocytes
MD, MS, Pyrogov Medical Institute, Moscow, Russia, (1971-1977)
Department of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, Pyrogov Moscow Medical Institute International Fogerty Fellow, University of Virginia, Department of Biochemistry M.I.T., Cambridge, Massachusetts
Expertise and Research Interests
Immunobiology of cytolytic effectors and their anti-virus and anti-cancer activities.