Takemi Sato, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Expression of insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor in metastatic uveal melanoma and implications for potential autocrine and paracrine tumor cell growth
- Tumor necrosis factor-α blockade and development of uveal melanoma: Expected adverse effect or just coincidence?
- Early arterial stasis during resin-based yttrium-90 radioembolization: Incidence and preliminary outcomes
- The potential role of sunitinib targeting melanomas
- Somatostatin receptor scintigraphy in patients with metastatic uveal melanoma
Thomas Jefferson University
Research and Clinical Interests
My research interests are centered around the PI in phase III hapten-modified melanoma cell vaccine clinical trial and the PI for randomized phase II trial for immunoembolization with GM-CSF. Membership in the Vaccine Center would facilitate collaborative research with investigators on campus.