Takemi Sato, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Immune check point inhibitors combination in melanoma: Worth the toxicity?
- Establishment and Characterization of Orthotopic Mouse Models for Human Uveal Melanoma Hepatic Colonization
- Yttrium-90 microsphere brachytherapy for liver metastases from uveal melanoma clinical outcomes and the predictive value of fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography
- Arterial Blood, Rather Than Venous Blood, is a Better Source for Circulating Melanoma Cells
- Paracrine effect of NRG1 and HGF drives resistance to MEK inhibitors in metastatic uveal melanoma
Thomas Jefferson University
Research and Clinical Interests
My research interests are centered around the PI in phase III hapten-modified melanoma cell vaccine clinical trial and the PI for randomized phase II trial for immunoembolization with GM-CSF. Membership in the Vaccine Center would facilitate collaborative research with investigators on campus.