Takemi Sato, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Relationship between physician-adjudicated adverse events and patient-reported health-related quality of life in a phase II clinical trial (NCT01143402) of patients with metastatic uveal melanoma
- Immune check point inhibitors combination in melanoma: Worth the toxicity?
- Establishment and Characterization of Orthotopic Mouse Models for Human Uveal Melanoma Hepatic Colonization
- Yttrium-90 microsphere brachytherapy for liver metastases from uveal melanoma clinical outcomes and the predictive value of fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography
- Arterial Blood, Rather Than Venous Blood, is a Better Source for Circulating Melanoma Cells
Thomas Jefferson University
Research and Clinical Interests
My research interests are centered around the PI in phase III hapten-modified melanoma cell vaccine clinical trial and the PI for randomized phase II trial for immunoembolization with GM-CSF. Membership in the Vaccine Center would facilitate collaborative research with investigators on campus.