Takemi Sato, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Double-blinded, randomized phase II study using embolization with or without granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor in uveal melanoma with hepatic metastases
- Uveal melanoma metastatic to the liver: Chemoembolization with 1,3-bis-(2-chloroethyl)-1-nitrosourea
- Expression of insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor in metastatic uveal melanoma and implications for potential autocrine and paracrine tumor cell growth
- Tumor necrosis factor-α blockade and development of uveal melanoma: Expected adverse effect or just coincidence?
- Early arterial stasis during resin-based yttrium-90 radioembolization: Incidence and preliminary outcomes
Thomas Jefferson University
Research and Clinical Interests
My research interests are centered around the PI in phase III hapten-modified melanoma cell vaccine clinical trial and the PI for randomized phase II trial for immunoembolization with GM-CSF. Membership in the Vaccine Center would facilitate collaborative research with investigators on campus.