Takemi Sato, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Co-Targeting HGF/cMET Signaling with MEK Inhibitors in metastatic uveal melanoma
- Relationship between physician-adjudicated adverse events and patient-reported health-related quality of life in a phase II clinical trial (NCT01143402) of patients with metastatic uveal melanoma
- Ladarixin, a dual CXCR1/2 inhibitor, attenuates experimental melanomas harboring different molecular defects by affecting malignant cells and tumor microenvironment
- Immune check point inhibitors combination in melanoma: Worth the toxicity?
- Establishment and Characterization of Orthotopic Mouse Models for Human Uveal Melanoma Hepatic Colonization
Thomas Jefferson University
Research and Clinical Interests
My research interests are centered around the PI in phase III hapten-modified melanoma cell vaccine clinical trial and the PI for randomized phase II trial for immunoembolization with GM-CSF. Membership in the Vaccine Center would facilitate collaborative research with investigators on campus.