Marinos C. Dalakas, MD, FAAN
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 955 -7865
(215) 955-9976 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Immunotherapy-responsive limbic encephalitis with antibodies to glutamic acid decarboxylase
- Pathogenesis of immune-mediated neuropathies
- IVIg in the chronic management of myasthenia gravis: Is it enough for your money?
- Mechanistic effects of IVIg in neuroinflammatory diseases: Conclusions based on clinicopathologic correlations
- Are repeated single-limb heel raises and manual muscle testing associated with peak plantar-flexor force in people with inclusion body myositis?
National University of Athens Medical School, Athens Greece
Neurology at the New Jersey Medical School of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
Neuromuscular diseases at the Medical Neurology Branch of the NINCDS in Bethesda, MD
Research and Clinical Interests
Dr Dalakas’ areas of clinical and research interests are broad but mostly focused on neuroimmunology, neurovirology, genetics, and immunotherapies in neurologic diseases with application and design of new therapies. Among the diseases