William V. Arnold, MD, PhD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Auxiliary proteins that facilitate formation of collagen-rich deposits in the posterior knee capsule in a rabbit-based joint contracture model
- Are Preoperative Serologic Type and Screen Tests Necessary for Primary Total Joint Arthroplasty Patients in Specialty Surgical Hospitals?
- Timing of Symptomatic Pulmonary Embolism with Warfarin Following Arthroplasty
- Perioperative Antibiotics
- Total joint arthroplasty: Should patients have preoperative dental clearance?
Jefferson Medical College - 1998
Orthopaedic Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Adult Reconstruction, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital