Fotios Tjoumakaris, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Distal biceps rupture: The coil sign
- Levels of evidence in the clinical sports medicine literature: Are we getting better over time?
- Chondroprotection and the prevention of osteoarthritis progression of the knee: A systematic review of treatment agents
- Functional results following surgical repair of simultaneous bilateral quadriceps tendon ruptures.
- Arthroscopic lysis of adhesions for the stiff total knee: Results after failed manipulation
Rutgers University – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School - 2000
Internship, General Surgery, University of Pennsylvania
Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania
Sports Medicine/Shoulder Surgery, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital