Fotios Tjoumakaris, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Arthroscopic and Open Posterior Instability Repair in NFL Linemen
- Distal biceps rupture: The coil sign
- Levels of evidence in the clinical sports medicine literature: Are we getting better over time?
- Arthroscopic lysis of adhesions for the stiff total knee: Results after failed manipulation
- There is no need to avoid resistance training (weight lifting) until physeal closure.
Rutgers University – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School - 2000
Internship, General Surgery, University of Pennsylvania
Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania
Sports Medicine/Shoulder Surgery, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital