Laura McCloskey, PhD, MBA
Pavillion Building, Suite 401
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-3523 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Model analysis of effect of canagliflozin (Invokana), a sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 inhibitor, to alter plasma 1,5-anhydroglucitol
- Interpatient distributions of bloodspot area per fixed volume of application: Comparison between filter paper and non-cellulose dried matrix spotting cards
- Should all screen-positive elevated blood lead (EBL) samples be retested before reporting?
- How well can urine hydrocodone measurements discriminate between different hydrocodone prescription dosage rates?
- Decreasing the cutoff for elevated blood lead (ebl) can decrease the screening sensitivity for EBL
PhD, Hahnemann University, Pathology - 1987
Master of Clinical Immunology, Hahnemann University - 1985
Master of Business Administration, Health Care Administration, New York Institute of Technology - 2009
Director, TJUH Clinical Laboratory