Jay S. Schneider, Ph.D.
Jefferson Alumni Hall, Suite 521
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Ad-hoc and context-dependent adjustments of selective attention in conflict control: An ERP study with visual probes
- Nonthermal Effects of Lifelong High-Frequency Electromagnetic Field Exposure on Social Memory Performance in Rats
- Rearing environment, sex and developmental lead exposure modify gene expression in the hippocampus of behaviorally naïve animals
- Sex and rearing condition modify the effects of perinatal lead exposure on learning and memory
- Differential effect of postnatal lead exposure on gene expression in the hippocampus and frontal cortex
Ph.D., SUNY at Stony Brook - 1981
Research and Clinical Interests
Basic, clinical and translational research on cognitive and motor aspects of Parkinson's disease with focuses on both symptomatic and neuroprotective treatment strategies; basic and clinical research on developmental neurotoxicology with an emphasis on lead-induced damage to the brain.