Michael S. Kornhauser, MD
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure versus Mechanical Ventilation on the First Day of Life in Very Low-Birth-Weight Infants
- High Flow Nasal Cannula Use Is Associated with Increased Morbidity and Length of Hospitalization in Extremely Low Birth Weight Infants
- Effects of multiple ventilation courses and duration of mechanical ventilation on respiratory outcomes in extremely low-birth-weight infants
- How plans can improve outcomes and cut costs for preterm infant care.
- How plans can improve outcomes and cut costs for preterm infant care