Michael S. Kornhauser, MD
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure versus Mechanical Ventilation on the First Day of Life in Very Low-Birth-Weight Infants
- High flow nasal cannula use is associated with increased morbidity and length of hospitalization in extremely low birth weight infants
- Effects of multiple ventilation courses and duration of mechanical ventilation on respiratory outcomes in extremely low-birth-weight infants
- How plans can improve outcomes and cut costs for preterm infant care
- How plans can improve outcomes and cut costs for preterm infant care.