Michael S. Kornhauser, MD
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure versus Mechanical Ventilation on the First Day of Life in Very Low-Birth-Weight Infants
- High flow nasal cannula use is associated with increased morbidity and length of hospitalization in extremely low birth weight infants
- Effects of multiple ventilation courses and duration of mechanical ventilation on respiratory outcomes in extremely low-birth-weight infants
- How plans can improve outcomes and cut costs for preterm infant care
- How plans can improve outcomes and cut costs for preterm infant care.
- Differences in short-term neonatal outcomes between discordant Twins
- Clinical outcomes and cost of the moderately preterm infant
- Practice variation in suspected neonatal sepsis: A costly problem in neonatal intensive care
- Intensive care management of the term neonate: Are there regional differences in outcome?
- Variation in discharge timing  (multiple letters)
- Erratum: The timing of neonatal discharge: An example of ranted variation (Pediatrics (January 2001))
- Neonatal care management: An integrated approach
- The timing of neonatal discharge: An example of unwarranted variation?
- Erratum: (Disease Management and Health Outcomes (2001) 9:6 (305-316))
- When combined, early bedside head ultrasound and electroencephalography predict abnormal computerized tomography or magnetic resonance brain images obtained after extracorporeal membrane oxygenation treatment
- Adverse neurodevelopmental outcome after extracorporeal membrane oxygenation among neonates with bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- High-frequency jet ventilation in the early management of respiratory distress syndrome is associated with a greater risk for adverse outcomes
- Effects of hypocarbia on the development of cystic periventricular leukomalacia in premature infants treated with high-frequency jet ventilation
- Risk Factors for Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia After Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- Thoracic complications of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: Findings on chest radiographs and sonograms