Michael S. Kornhauser, MD
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- TIDEL-Ii: First-line use of imatinib in CML with early switch to nilotinib for failure to achieve time-dependent molecular targets
- How plans can improve outcomes and cut costs for preterm infant care.
- How plans can improve outcomes and cut costs for preterm infant care
- Differences in short-term neonatal outcomes between discordant Twins
- Clinical outcomes and cost of the moderately preterm infant
- Practice variation in suspected neonatal sepsis: A costly problem in neonatal intensive care
- Intensive care management of the term neonate: Are there regional differences in outcome?
- Variation in discharge timing  (multiple letters)
- Erratum: The timing of neonatal discharge: An example of ranted variation (Pediatrics (January 2001))
- When combined, early bedside head ultrasound and electroencephalography predict abnormal computerized tomography or magnetic resonance brain images obtained after extracorporeal membrane oxygenation treatment
- Neonatal care management: An integrated approach
- The timing of neonatal discharge: An example of unwarranted variation?
- Erratum: (Disease Management and Health Outcomes (2001) 9:6 (305-316))
- Adverse neurodevelopmental outcome after extracorporeal membrane oxygenation among neonates with bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- High-frequency jet ventilation in the early management of respiratory distress syndrome is associated with a greater risk for adverse outcomes
- Effects of hypocarbia on the development of cystic periventricular leukomalacia in premature infants treated with high-frequency jet ventilation
- Risk factors for bronchopulmonary dysplasia after extracorporeal membrane oxygenation
- Neurodevelopment of preterm infants: Neonatal neurosonographic and serum bilirubin studies
- Thoracic complications of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: Findings on chest radiographs and sonograms
- Electroencephalographic and cranial ultrasound studies in neonates treated with extracorporeal membrane oxygenation