Jonathan B. Rosefsky, MD
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Prevention of kernicterus: A lesson from the past 
- Results of Clinical Trials Sponsored by For-Profit vs Nonprofit Entities  (multiple letters)
- Tonsillectomies and adenotonsillectomies - Will the debate never be over?  (multiple letters)
- Alternating antipyretics: Is this an alternative? 
- Varicella and necrotizing fasciitis
- Ibuprofin safety 
- Should promethazine be available without prescription? 
- Transient hypogammaglobulinemia of infancy (I)
- Oropharyngeal Examination for Suspected Epiglottitis
- Possible Immunoglobulin Deficiency
- Community hospital peer review disease guidelines
- Approaches to medical decision making.
- The Treatment of Persons Exposed to Rabies
- Letter: The treatment of persons exposed to rabies.
- Is paracervical block a hazard in labour?
- Considerations in diagnosis and treatment
- Letter: Considerations in diagnosis and treatment
- Magnesium in exchange transfusion.
- Parotid Swelling and School Phobia
- Fetal mepivacaine toxicity not established.