Barbara D. Schraeder, PhD
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Respiratory health, lung function, and airway responsiveness in school- age survivors of very-low-birth-weight
- Academic achievement and educational resource use of very low birth weight (VLBW) survivors.
- Methacholine challenge in detecting bronchial hyperreactivity in children
- Home and Classroom Behavioral Adjustment in Very Low Birthweight Children: The Influence of Caregiver Stress and Goodness of Fit
- The Influence of Early Biological Risk and the Home Environment on Nine-Year Outcome of Very Low Birth Weight