Barbara D. Schraeder, PhD
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Respiratory health, lung function, and airway responsiveness in school- age survivors of very-low-birth-weight
- Academic achievement and educational resource use of very low birth weight (VLBW) survivors.
- Methacholine challenge in detecting bronchial hyperreactivity in children
- Home and Classroom Behavioral Adjustment in Very Low Birthweight Children: The Influence of Caregiver Stress and Goodness of Fit
- The Influence of Early Biological Risk and the Home Environment on Nine-Year Outcome of Very Low Birth Weight
- Children with disabilities
- Assessment of measures to detect preschool academic risk in very-low-birth-weight children
- Development and longitudinal follow-up of low-birth-weight infants.
- Vulnerability and temperament in very low birth weight school-aged children
- Finishing first grade: A study of school achievement in very-low-birth-weight children
- Visual acuity, binocular vision, and ocular muscle balance in VLBW children.
- The value of early home assessment in identifying risk in children who were very low birth weight.
- Impact of caretaker stress on behavioral adjustment of very low birth weight preschool children
- Temperament, Behavior Problems, and Learning Skills in Very Low Birth Weight Preschoolers
- Preschool temperament of very-low-birth-weight infants
- The influence of multiple risk factors on very low birth weight infants.
- Entry-level graduate education in nursing: master of science programs.
- The clinical nurse specialist: graduate preparation for advanced nursing practice.
- Clinical teaching of parent/child nursing.
- Using intuitive knowledge in the neonatal intensive care nursery