Mohammadreza Hojat, PhD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-6939 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Effect of medical education on empathy in osteopathic medical students
- Correlation between standardize patients’ perceptions of osteopathic medical students and students’ self-rated empathy
- Empathy in health professions education and patient care
- Can empathy, other personality attributes, and level of positive social influence in medical school identify potential leaders in medicine?
- Can Empathy, Other Personality Attributes, and Level of Positive Social Influence in Medical School Identify Potential Leaders in Medicine?
Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Director, Jefferson Longitudinal Study of Medical Education
Research Professor, Psychiatry and Human Behavior
Research and Clinical Interests
Medical Education Research, Personality Development and Measurement, Empathy in Patient Care, Lifelong Learning in Medicine, Interprofessional Collaboration in Health Care, Loneliness, and Attachment