Mohammadreza Hojat, PhD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-6939 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Can empathy, other personality attributes, and level of positive social influence in medical school identify potential leaders in medicine?
- Can Empathy, Other Personality Attributes, and Level of Positive Social Influence in Medical School Identify Potential Leaders in Medicine?
- Iranian College Students’ Attitudes Toward Premarital Sex, Marriage, and Family Before and After the Islamic Revolution
- Eleven years of data on the jefferson scale of empathy-medical student version (JSE-S): Proxy norm data and tentative cutoff scores
- Standardized Patient Assessment of Medical Student Empathy: Ethnicity and Gender Effects in a Multi-Institutional Study
Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Director, Jefferson Longitudinal Study of Medical Education
Research Professor, Psychiatry and Human Behavior
Research and Clinical Interests
Medical Education Research, Personality Development and Measurement, Empathy in Patient Care, Lifelong Learning in Medicine, Interprofessional Collaboration in Health Care, Loneliness, and Attachment