J. Jon Veloski,
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-6939 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Predicting Peer Nominations Among Medical Students: A Social Network Approach
- Can empathy, other personality attributes, and level of positive social influence in medical school identify potential leaders in medicine?
- Can Empathy, Other Personality Attributes, and Level of Positive Social Influence in Medical School Identify Potential Leaders in Medicine?
- Standardized Patient Assessment of Medical Student Empathy: Ethnicity and Gender Effects in a Multi-Institutional Study
- Evaluation of the validity of medical students' self-assessments of proficiency in clinical simulations
MS in Measurement, Evaluation, and Techniques of Research, Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA - 1976
Instructor, Psychiatry and Human Behavior
Director, Medical Education Research, Jefferson Medical College
Research and Clinical Interests
Medical Education; Outcomes Assessment; Psychometrics; Testing; Biostatistics; Statistics; Surveys; Economics; Clinometrics